SAN DIEGO THERAPY CENTER in San Diego, CA. 92110 is owned by Dr. Anna R. Ryan PhD. LMFT, EAGALA certified. " I co-create empowerment, passion and commitment in Spiritual Beings leading to the sustainment of unconditional love of one's soul and the souls of all spiritual beings. Spiritual Beings are majestic! Sadly, many live years operating in default mode- not knowing of their majesty. My commitment to this belief system and my psychological theories bring results. There are thousands of individuals who are daily living transformed lives; wherein, they are loving themselves and others unconditionally. Together let's make the transition from living in default mode-to full Transformation! Why? Truly, you are a Majestic Spiritual Being-it is your birth right to live it and learn how to sustain living in Transformation. Pick up the phone, call me and we will get started on your own personal transformation right away."
- San Diego Therapy center offers three therapeutic modalities for appointments. Together we will discuss which is most beneficial for you. Many clients end up participating in all settings!
- Traditional Psychotherapy appointments are 55 minutes and are in the office at 2519 Denver St. San Diego, CA 92110
- San Diego Therapy Center's Water Experiential- all sessions are on Mission Bay or open ocean.
- EQUINES AND YOU-HORSE THERAPY- Anna R. Ryan PhD. LMFT EAGALA certified and the San Diego Therapy Center's Horse Therapy -EAP-EAL-is based on the EAGALA model*. www.eagala.org
* 1.Team Approach-California Licensed mental health worker-Anna R. Ryan PhD. LMFT is EAGALA certified. The equine specialists are highly skilled and the horses are free to be horses; furthermore, they are considered professionals on the team-thereby, using a pure EAGALA model for our horse therapy.
2. Focus on the Ground-there is no riding or necessary horse skills required.
3. Solution-Oriented-the treatment team has a treatment goal; however, in EAGALA work the chalk board belongs to the clients and nothing goes on it that does not first come from the horse or the client.
4. Code of Ethics- Our EAGALA teams are certified to follow all of the ethics as set forth by the EAGALA ethics committee. http://www.eagala.org Please feel free to view our San Diego listing at http://www.eagala.org indicating that we are EAGALA certified and verified as to list under programs on the site.
EAGALA SESSIONS ARE PROVIDED AT:
RIDGEMAR EQUESTRIAN CENTER
13872 OLD EL CAMINO REAL
DEL MAR, CA 92130
Anna R. Ryan PhD. LMFT EAGALA Certified,
Erin Riley, Equine Specialist and the horses make our professional team in Del Mar, CA.
BRIGHT VALLEY FARMS, INC
12310 CAMPO ROAD
RANCHO SAN DIEGO, CA 91978
Anna R. Ryan PhD. LMFT EAGALA Certified, Ry Sosa, G. Mann, S. Sage, Sergio Mendoza, Equine Specialists and the horses make our professional team in Rancho San Diego, CA.
- Family Therapy sessions and retreats are
held at The Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa located less than one-half mile away from the SAN DIEGO THERAPY CENTER.
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa is located at 1775 East Mission Bay Drive, San Diego, CA 92109 @ 619.276.4010. It is located 6 miles from the San Diego Airport and shuttle service is provided by the hotel.
2519 Denver Street
San Diego, CA 92110